Optical Power Meter, Light Source and Attenuators
Optical Power Meter (OPM):
Optical Power Meter is used to measure the optical Power in the networks. Following are the features of OPM
- Provided with 7-segment display having wide viewing angle.
- Keypad with soft touch keys for smoother operation and long life.
- The unit is operated with internal battery or ac adapter.
- Power consumption is low thus ensuring long battery life.
- Operating over a wide wavelength range of 1100 nm to 1650 nm.
- Wide power measurement ranges from +28/+3dBm to -50/-60dBm.
- Power measurement in dBm or W mode, can measure absolute or relative powers.
- Auto Off of the unit for power saving and long battery life.